U Soe Naing
- B.Ed (Q) in Maths & Physics, University of Education, Yangon, Myanmar, 1998.
- B.Sc in Geology, Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar, 1986.
- Certificate in the Country Focused Training and Dialogue on Strengthen Mathematics Teaching Methods at Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan, JICA, 2010.
- Certificate in the Country Focused Training Program in Textbook development, a primary level at Japan(Tokyo), JICA, 2014.
- Certificate in the Knowledge Co-Creation Program (Country focus ) Training on textbook development for subject teaching courses of primary teacher education program at Japan(Tokushima), JICA, 2017.
- Basics Education Primary School, Thongwa, Yangon Division, Myanmar (as a Primary Assistant Teacher)
- Basics Education Primary School, Thongwa, Yangon Division, Myanmar (as a Headmaster)
- N0.1 Basics Education High School, Thongwa and No.3 Basics Education High School, Thingangyun, Yangon Division, Myanmar (as a Senior Assistant Teacher)
- Thingangyun Education college, Yangon, Myanmar (as a Tutor, Assistant Lecture and Lecture)
- Loikaw Education Degree College, Kayah State, Myanmar (as a Head of department and Professor, Methodology)
- Primary Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary Life-skill Subject Training for teachers (as a Resource Person)
- Strengthens Child-Center Approach 2 (SCCA 2) Project, DEPT, Yangon, Myanmar (as a Full-Time Counterpart)
- CERATE project, JICA, DERPT, Yangon, Myanmar (as a member of Curriculum Development Team, Mathemathics)